[pct-l] San Diego, CA, Adventure 16: PCT Rendevous- May 4th, 2018

Paint YW paintyourwagonhikes at gmail.com
Fri May 4 21:19:16 CDT 2018

Sir Herb Superb,

I have set the dining table for some rather unpalatable withered crow. YES!
In review, I located the hot link to the Adventure 16 PCT Rendevous
"invite", just as you've foretold/conveyed, tucked neatly into your
previous reply to me and the board. Nothing but bitter jealousy on this
end! Lol.

FOLKS! My intuition tells me that we are merely hours away from the release
of the quasi long awaited PCT 2017 Class Video! Woot! Woot!

Pins and needles,

Paint