[pct-l] San Diego, CA, Adventure 16: PCT Rendevous- May 4th, 2018

Herb Stroh HStroh at sjmslaw.com
Fri May 4 15:28:09 CDT 2018

The link to that event was in the post I forwarded regarding the release of the class video, but Julia has primarily promoted the event on Facebook--she was unaware of this list.

I have 'friended' Julia on Facebook so should hear about it shortly after its posted. I will pass the info on to this list, although I am sure it will be all over the PCT 2017 Facebook page.

As an interesting teaser, I clicked on a link she included for her business-she does wedding videos, and the samples online were very well done. I think the 2017 video is in very capable hands.

Herb