[pct-l] is this correct? PCT-l is operating normally again?

TBrokaw at montmush.com TBrokaw at montmush.com
Wed Mar 7 16:31:16 CST 2018

I did have one very nagative experience a couple of years back including
some F U type comments. Fortunately, that individual targeted it to my
personal email. But it soured me on the pct-l for a while. Still believe
that 99.9% of hikers are wonderful people. Unfortunately some bad apples in
every group. However, still love reading posts from you all. Happy hiking
all. Barista/Horchata

Sent from my iPhone

> On Mar 7, 2018, at 1:32 PM, ned at mountaineducation.org wrote:
>
> I don't recall when Brick started this listserve, but I think I've been
on it since 2005 and have never seen a "flame war" or bitchy person rant
their opinions on another. Compared to the things that people feel free to
say via Facebook, this list has done more to get people inspired to get off
their chairs and into the mountains than other more "social" media!

> Good job over all the years, Brick!
>

> Ned Tibbits, Director
> Mountain Education, Inc.
> ned at mountaineducation.org