[pct-l] is this correct? PCT-l is operating normally again?

ned at mountaineducation.org ned at mountaineducation.org
Wed Mar 7 15:30:43 CST 2018

I don't recall when Brick started this listserve, but I think I've been on it since 2005 and have never seen a "flame war" or bitchy person rant their opinions on another. Compared to the things that people feel free to say via Facebook, this list has done more to get people inspired to get off their chairs and into the mountains than other more "social" media!

Good job over all the years, Brick!

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education, Inc.
ned at mountaineducation.org