[pct-l] Steven's Pass--canister fuel

Town Food pctl at marcusschwartz.com
Fri Jul 27 15:47:27 CDT 2018

Crow's town guide from asthecrowflies.org includes a document called "PCT Fuel Town List 2016", which purports to list fuel resupply options on the PCT. For the Steven's Pass area, it only mentions alcohol fuel (in Skykomish and Baring, and the Baring store has since closed).

It seems likely you could find canisters in Leavenworth, though that's a ways east of the PCT, and I don't explicitly recall seeing them there. You also might find some part-empty canisters in a hiker box at the pass proper.

 -=Town Food