[pct-l] GPS App question

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Wed Jul 11 01:10:24 CDT 2018

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 9:22 PM, Melanie Clarke
<melaniekclarke at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think there is a virus on this thread.  Can we get this deleted?  I'm
> getting pictures of naked women on this thread

There is not a virus on the thread, there is a bot monitoring the list
that harvests emails and sends porn spam to anyone who posts.

Since nothing is going  through the list, there is nothing I can do to
stop it. This happened a while back, and I was able to identify the
problem account and stop it

They updated the spam software and I have not figured out how to
identify the problems account ... yet.

All I can suggest is to use your spam filters.

I wish there was more I could do.

Sorry