[pct-l] Stove less

Paint YW paintyourwagonhikes at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 22:34:01 CST 2018

Well Hello Everybody!

Great participation by all on the hot topic of the day- Fire bans in the
Angeles NF!

One interesting aspect of the declared ruling is that SMOKERS may continue
to light up in a designated campground, provided they have the requisite
cleared landscape as defined by the order. Tobacco and marijuana users
UNITE! Or is that REJOICE? LOL! You gotta' love unyielding authority... Any
who- time to ask some serious questions. Have hikers set the forest on
fire? Have stove users set the forest on fire? What kind of stoves were
hikers using, if and when they set the forest on fire? Asking for a friend.

OK- Let me say that NO ONE wants to set the forest on fire, AND some people
don't like being pigeon holed into a minuscule cubicle with a bunch of
flat-landers' that rape, pillage, plunder and burn. With THAT being said-
one can traverse the Angeles NF in about 7 days and continue to press on to
the promised land. I'll be asking for your vote in the not too distant
future, and would REALLY like your support! Just kidding... not really.
Anyway, EVERYONE that has had something to say about the fire ban is
appreciated and is welcome to chime in further, for the greater good.

Loves me some fellow hikers!

Paint