[pct-l] Stoves and fires etc

TBrokaw at montmush.com TBrokaw at montmush.com
Wed Jan 10 18:22:44 CST 2018

Breakfast & lunch will be easy. But I suspect many hikers will struggle
with the cold dinner options. Perhaps we can collect some dinner
suggestions. Many hikers can only cook Mountain House or ramen. Personally
I like the tuna or salmon packs with bagels. These are found in most stores
now. I recently stocked up on 2.6 oz tuna at $1 per pack.
If we could compile a list of (no cook) dinner suggestions, maybe the PCTA
site would publish these?

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 9, 2018, at 3:21 PM, marmot marmot <marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> It's just that whole conversation got started because of the new
regulations concerning all campfires and all stoves in the Angeles Crest.