[pct-l] Fwd: Angeles NF Bans Stoves for 2018

Jay Bruins jbruins at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 15:23:04 CST 2018

Also from 36 CFR 261.2:
Campfire means a fire, not within any building, mobile home or living accommodation mounted on a  motor vehicle <https://www.law.cornell.edu/definitions/index.php?width=840&height=800&iframe=true&def_id=e9f06df0fe7c9c48eab582fcfa45c718&term_occur=1&term_src=Title:36:Chapter:II:Part:261:Subpart:A:261.2>, which is used for cooking, personal warmth, lighting, ceremonial, or esthetic purposes. Fire includes  campfire <https://www.law.cornell.edu/definitions/index.php?width=840&height=800&iframe=true&def_id=5e6480c7a2f4157d05f591f31c8a09b6&term_occur=1&term_src=Title:36:Chapter:II:Part:261:Subpart:A:261.2>.

Cheers,
Armstrong