[pct-l] Ice Axe

logboy logboy at airmail.cc
Mon Mar 6 21:47:50 CST 2017

I just bought my first ice axe. It is the Camp USA Neve Ice Axe 57cm. I
determined the length by measuring from my hanging hand to right above
my ankle. Here are some websites that I read. I'm sure someone with
actual experience will chime in.

https://www.ems.com/ea-how-to-choose-an-ice-axe.html

http://www.outdoorgearlab.com/Ice-Axe-Reviews/Buying-Advice

https://www.rei.com/learn/expert-advice/ice-axe.html