[pct-l] End of PCT Hike

aslive at charter.net aslive at charter.net
Sat Jun 10 09:56:01 CDT 2017

WOW! Now that's an adventure. One needs to be careful when crossing
streams. He did not say if he was using trekking poles to steady
himself when crossing or if he had his body turned toward the current
so that one leg blocked the current from the other, although at waist
deep the water was likely too much for him anyway. Hes is one lucky
guy.