[pct-l] Weed To PCT at Hwy 3

Laurie Hallum laurie_h1234 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 7 17:32:15 CDT 2017

     I live in Redding, about 70 miles from Weed.  Hiking partner and I enjoy a nice drive to Etna just for the heck of it.  It's very pretty and he likes to eat at the Etna Brewery which is once again open.  Bob's Ranch House is also good.  I hear there's a fire in the Marbles (north of Etna summit) right now, but not expected to be huge.  You may want to keep an eye on it.     I would be available on July 14, to transport you and your wife to Etna or to Etna Summit unless you get another offer.  Happy trails,Lady Pegasus
PS  My computer is in the shop so I have to use a public one.  If you reply, I may not see it for a couple of days.  It is suppose to be ready Tuesday.