[pct-l] Weed To PCT at Hwy 3

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 7 14:02:46 CDT 2017

There is also the local bus that I am sure stops at Weed.  It's the Scot Valley(?) transit bus.  It goes to Etna. If you are going to the hostel in Etna they used to organize rides to the trail head. Lots of locals also will give you rides to trail head nice people in that town.
Marmot

Sent from my iPhone