[pct-l] Share a Van to Vermilion Valley Resort on September 5, 2017

wpear11161 at aol.com wpear11161 at aol.com
Wed Aug 16 20:18:40 CDT 2017

My friend and I have scheduled the Vermilion Valley Resort van to pick us up at Fresno International Airport  arrivals area at 10 am on Tuesday, September 5, 2017 to take us to a trail-head near the VVR.  The van costs about $200.  If one or more people (up to 4)  are interested in getting to the JMT/PCT starting at VVR, we would be happy to have others to share the ride and the cost.

Please contact the van service and let them know of your intentions.  Their phone number is 559-259-4000.

Thanks,