[pct-l] Conditions of Section K - Stevens Pass to Stehekin

Rick Hubbard rick at rickhubbard.org
Wed Aug 2 16:57:23 CDT 2017

Hello all,

My partner and I will hike the PCT from Stevens Pass to Stehekin, beginning Thursday, August 10th. Has anyone an update for this section as to: snow, high water, bears, fires, Glacier Peak volcanic activity, or any other of these “low likelihood but higher risk if they happen” issues.

Otherwise, we already know this section is spectacular and gorgeous and we can’t wait to experience it.

Your thoughts?

Many thanks!

Rick

Rick Hubbard
12 Woodbine Street
South Burlington, VT 05403
Email: rick at rickhubbard.org <mailto:rick at rickhubbard.org>
Web: www.rickhubbard.org <http://www.rickhubbard.org/>
Cell: 802-999-3905

Decades ago, Supreme Court Justice Louis Brandeis wrote, “We can have democracy in this country, or we can have great wealth concentrated in the hands of the few, but we cannot have both."