[pct-l] Sleeping Bag recommendations

Melanie Clarke melaniekclarke at gmail.com
Sun May 15 23:26:53 CDT 2016

I forgot to mention that if anyone wants to see my perfected ultralight
vegan sleep system, I'll be hiking from Tuolumne to Donner Summit this
year.  My wilderness permit out of Tuolumne starts June 30th.  I still work
so until I retire, I can only do section hikes.  I hope to hike the entire
PCT in 2019.