[pct-l] Garmin Map GPS 64 // Re: Pct-L Digest, Vol 101, Issue 6

jcil000-hiker at yahoo.com jcil000-hiker at yahoo.com
Fri May 6 14:27:02 CDT 2016

Adrian,
Could you note me via email regarding your gps use. I ownthe 62s which is nearly identical to yours except with less memoryand yours also might use the Russian satellite system whereasI don't think mine does. I'd like to hear more of your knowledge andposting back and forth makes that difficult for questions.
I think Half Mile has free gps data from his website and he's a resource.
Also, I was just looking at the Garmin website yesterday and they offer
the full PCT data for $50 which includes 10 miles on either side of the trail.
Both are 24,000 resolution.

But as you say, storage / memory becomes an issue.
Day Early