[pct-l] Trail names?

Roger Carpenter (Pinecone) pinecone at elkpass.com
Mon Mar 21 15:14:13 CDT 2016

Very funny!  I have resisted trail names for a long time.  Yes, I am surprised nobody called me Ice Ax in 1996!  Pinecone was only a potential trail name that my wife Cindy and I kicked around.  Just an email address now.  Then, came Wild, and Greg, and blogs and social media.  Greg In Wild is easy to find in Google.  Try it!

Roger Carpenter (Greg In Wild)Portland, Oregon