[pct-l] Mt Lassen transpo

TBrokaw at montmush.com TBrokaw at montmush.com
Wed Mar 9 14:44:34 CST 2016

The PCT crosses Hwy 36 just west of Chester.  From that point, you could
hitch west on Hwy 36 to Red Bluuf or on Hwy 32 to Chico.
Hwy 36 is the busier road.  But the drive along Deer Creek on 32 is
beautiful.  I hike the Lassen area every summer.

Tom Brokaw
Corporate Project Manager
Monterey Mushrooms
777 Maher Ct