[pct-l] PCT Water Report

Betty Wheeler bettywheeler at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 07:35:06 CST 2016

DoubleTap,
This would be terrific. Also, since every day in April has 50 permit
sign-ups, and the last week in March has 261 permit sign-ups, it would be
great if this could happen earlier than the typical Kickoff dates --
perhaps mid-March. I also like the idea of a webinar so that there could be
Q&A, but recorded so that people who miss the live version can watch the
video.
Super thanks,
Betty