[pct-l] Warner Springs Resource Center

Dana Law mindreader at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 18:11:59 CST 2016

I just spoke to Jerry Cox, a resident of Warner Springs, and head of the
Warner Springs Resource Center. It's on the property of the Warner Springs
Elementary School.

He is organizing the center and volunteers for the arrival of PCT hikers
this year. They are going to be cooking in the school kitchen to avoid the
bureaucratic problems of last year that closed them down. Allowing hikers
to camp on the school property and working on getting a canopy (20 x 40)
for them to dine and sleep under. He said the Warner Springs Grill at the
golf course will also be open but that the resort is still closed.

He asked that I spread the word about their plans and ask the community to
help locate a canopy.  He is at 760-470-0321 and terryinjulian at gmail.com.

Dana Law
pctdanalaw.blogspot.com
619-444-2002