[pct-l] Live Oak Spring

Bill Frenette groundpounderbill22 at verizon.net
Wed Jun 29 18:40:14 CDT 2016

"How's Your Trail?"  Did an Overnight to Live Oak Spring off Hwy 74 the 28th
and 29th. The Horizontal well is running good for resupply, it was in the
90s wrong time of year for that hike at least for me. The trail from the PCT
to the spring has not been worked in a Millennium at least it seemed that to
me, VERY BAD. The camp area under the trees was fun with all the ANTS
"NOT". We got a little rain in the afternoon but we were already in our
tents, that cooled things down a bit but we were still wet and sticky from
sweat  and humidity. Hope everyone is safe out there take care and GOD BLESS
AMERICA ---Ground Pounder Bill