[pct-l] Fwd: confirm 38e93cc1a16926f8fdb265224455f9defc4409b2

SPETE672 at aol.com SPETE672 at aol.com
Tue Jan 26 13:43:48 CST 2016

Are there similar problems with AOL?

Pete  Sandel
President
YNF Consulting LLC
cell: 432.413.9384

In a message dated 1/26/2016 1:34:21 P.M. Central Standard Time,
brick at brickrobbins.com writes:

Yahoo is  not playing well with the PCT-L mail server yet again

this is entirely  a problem with Yahoo. the only solution is to wait
for yahoo to fix it, or  switch to a better mail servicel

Brick
PCT-L Admin

http://mailman.backcountry.net/mailman/confirm/pct-l/38e93cc1a16926f8fdb265224455f9defc4409b2

http://mailman.backcountry.net/mailman/options/pct-l/u.tyler%40yahoo.com

>>  On your membership page, you can change various delivery options  such
>> as your email address and whether you get digests or  not.  As a
>> reminder, your membership password  is
>>
>>    chronic
>>
>> If you  have any questions or problems, you can contact the list owner
>>  at
>>
>>    pct-l-owner at backcountry.net
>
> List  Archives:
> All  content is copyrighted by the respective authors.
> Reproduction is  prohibited without express  permission.
To unsubscribe, or change options  visit: