[pct-l] Fwd: confirm 38e93cc1a16926f8fdb265224455f9defc4409b2

SPETE672 at aol.com SPETE672 at aol.com
Tue Jan 26 13:20:51 CST 2016

I get the same issue often. I will check my mailbox but don't think that is
 the problem

Pete  Sandel
President
YNF Consulting LLC
cell: 432.413.9384

In a message dated 1/26/2016 12:58:39 P.M. Central Standard Time,
caver456 at gmail.com writes:

auto-reply probably wouldn't be considered a 'bounce' by the system  -
likely causes of bouncing are mailbox being full and ISP issues, but,  your
yahoo address probably wouldn't exhibit 'ISP issues'.  Check for  a full or
nearly full mailbox.

http://mailman.backcountry.net/mailman/confirm/pct-l/38e93cc1a16926f8fdb265224455f9defc4409b2

http://mailman.backcountry.net/mailman/options/pct-l/u.tyler%40yahoo.com
>  > >

> > > On your membership page, you can  change various delivery options such
> > > as your email address  and whether you get digests or not.  As a
> > > reminder,  your membership password is
> > >
> > >     chronic
> > >
> > > If you have any questions or  problems, you can contact the list owner
> > > at
> >  >
> > >    pct-l-owner at backcountry.net
> > All content is  copyrighted by the respective authors.
> > Reproduction is prohibited  without express permission.
> >

>  --
> Incoherently,
> Ricky Ng
>
> List  Archives:
> All  content is copyrighted by the respective authors.
> Reproduction is  prohibited without express  permission.

To unsubscribe, or change options  visit: