[pct-l] USB wall charges

Tim Umstead tumstead96 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 12:23:13 CST 2016

A comment on USB wall chargers. Many of the cheep USB wall chargers will
half the power when two devices are plugged in. That means, a device that
takes one hour to charge with a single USB plug will take two hours to
charge when two devices are plugged in. When you look for a dual or quad
USB charger, check to see if it supply's full power when all the ports are
filled.  Since I needed to charge so many devices I got an Anker quad USB
charger. It will charge 3 devices at full power, plugging in the forth will
drop the power. I never used more than 3 ports at any one time. Also it
will recognize an Apple device or an Android device and charge it at the
correct voltage.

The Ravens