[pct-l] can't post -- Section A in March?

Drew Smith jdrewsmith at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 15:14:43 CST 2016

I hiked the southern 150 miles in mid-late March in 2013 and it is totally
doable.  There is the definite possibility of a late snow on Mt Laguna, but
the high section is only 10-15 miles, and you are not far from the Mt
Laguna resort where you can hole up and wait out the storm.  You should go
for it.