[pct-l] can't post -- Section A in March?

SPETE672 at aol.com SPETE672 at aol.com
Fri Jan 22 12:54:32 CST 2016

I am getting your emails

Pete  Sandel
President
YNF Consulting LLC
cell: 432.413.9384

In a message dated 1/22/2016 12:23:32 P.M. Central Standard Time,
susan at newstories.org writes:

I keep  trying to post this, with no luck.  If anyone gets it, could you
please  respond?  Or could you contact the list manager on my behalf?  I  seem
to be locked out, after 8 years and dozens of posts.

> Section  A in March?
>
> I’m a section hiker living in Washington who’s  walked the northern half
of the PCT and am hoping to finish the next 1300  miles over the next 5
years.  So here’s a question:  a friend and I  are talking about doing Section
A, Campo to Warner Springs in the end of March  2017 to coincide with spring
break.  I know that includes 40 miles in the  Laguna Mountains and wonder
if it’s even possible to get thru there in late  March.  Any advice would be
most welcome.  Thanks!

>  —Susan from  Spokane
Pct-L mailing  list
Pct-L at backcountry.net
To unsubscribe, or change options  visit: