[pct-l] Troublemakers

Andrea Dinsmore andrea at dinsmoreshikerhaven.com
Sun Jan 10 14:05:44 CST 2016

​Nancy.......We started hosting in 2003. 12 the first year. Every year
after our numbers increased about 50 a year. 2013.....395.  2014.....706.
2015......536. We probably lost between 75-100 to Skykomish when we changed
to no alcohol this last year. Curious to see what's coming this year.
Wild came out 3 years ago ??

Andrea