[pct-l] Troublemakers

Andrea Dinsmore andrea at dinsmoreshikerhaven.com
Sun Jan 10 11:56:09 CST 2016

I see a comparison between NOBOs and SOBOs.   SOBOs aren't into the
drinking, smoking, bad attitudes or smart ass behavior. They seem to be
more into the trail and their performance and planning​.  Partying is the
furthest thought of their hike. Maybe part of this difference is that they
start a few at a time and have to immediately get serious about their
survival. This has been the way the SOBOs have been for 14 years.  The
NOBOs (that drink a lot) would hit here and show up with 1-2 cases of beer
each were always under 30 yrs old and showed up in a group. Solo hikers
occasionally with 1 six pack.

Andrea