[pct-l] Troublemakers

Linda Sheehan lwshee at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 11:41:47 CST 2016

Is there anything we can do about this problem at an individual hiker
level? I respect the attempts by the PCT organization to try and lessen the
blow on the trail. But when we see things happening what do people of this
forum think we can do to try to stem the tide?
I have never (being a section hiker) attended, sad to say, the party in
April at Moreno. Would that be a venue to enforce the golden rule in some
way?
Will this issue be dealt with in any way at the San Diego get together?
lover of the hills, Linda S.

On Sun, Jan 10, 2016 at 5:29 AM, Jim & Jane Moody <moodyjj at comcast.net>