[pct-l] Sierra Snow

Tim Crum 4140lcl at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 11:40:18 CST 2016

Right now the Tahoe Sierra is running above average snowpack (150ish%). If
this holds, snow in the passes will linger into July/August. If we get more
dumps it may stay all year. If El Nino brings the pineapple express then
this could lessen it, or it could build it. Further South in the High
Sierra it is likely to be deeper and longer. This is a year to
conservatively and tentatively plan with contingencies, and stay flexible.