[pct-l] T-Minus One Step

DayLate07 . dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 12:47:32 CST 2016

Mike thanks for jarring loose that memory of getting that PCT hiking permit
too many years ago, even though I new getting it was a forgone conclusion,
it still brought such excitement home with a - "wow this is really going to
happen ... Its official".

There will be a few more moments like this for sure.  For me, it was
boarding the Plane to San Diego and then probably the biggest Wow moment
was getting to the terminus bright and early in the morning, signing in at
the register, thanking and waving goodbye to the trail angle that drove me
out there (thanks again Scout), and then those first few steps north....

Enjoy your journey
Day-Late (PCT 09)