[pct-l] PCT DVDs

Tortoise tortoise73 at charter.net
Sun Feb 21 18:14:56 CST 2016

I'm going to watch 2006 again. 2011 was the year of record breaking snow.

I don't try to say which video is best or which year was the best, worst, or whatever. Each year is unique and so is  the producer of each video.

Finishing the trail fast is a goal for some. Others get more joy out of just finishing maybe with the added joy of finishing just before the weather turns awful.

Tortoise

All content is copyrighted by their respective authors.
Use elsewhere than this list without permission prohibited.

Dictated / Typoed on my iPad.