[pct-l] Down by the Lb

Jennifer Zimmerman jenniferlzim at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 15:47:23 CST 2016

I've purchased down from thru-hiker.com for a few small projects (hats,
etc. - nothing so large as an entire sleeping bag) and it's performed well.

That site is great in general for gear material and project ideas.  I've
also bought fabrics and various small components from them and have always
had good service.  They're my go-to resource every time I need to make
another set of nylon stuffsacks.