[pct-l] Troublemakers

Mike Douglass mdouglass3 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 15:44:03 CST 2016

So far I have hiked Campo to Washington St line (will do WA section this
year) in years 13, 14, 15. I am usually behind the pack, solo. First, I
have found the trail to be incredibly "clean", no trash no litter.
OK...once every 2 or 3 days I find something. But not much. Never saw a
burning camp fire. Never saw a bicycle.

I also have not run into any other hiker issues at all. And, I ask in town,
or motel, or store, or RV park if there have been any problems. I get OK
answers. Some bad, but mostly good, And, even if bad it is depicted as a
one-off vs everyone. No one is hating on all hikers at all.

That is just what I have seen and heard first hand