[pct-l] "High" snow

Lachlan Fysh lachy94 at iinet.net.au
Fri Feb 5 13:34:12 CST 2016

While I'm all for being positive and hope you're right the fact is its too early to make any judgement. Tick the 97-98 box on that page and look at when the snow fell in that very high snow year - people could have been saying the same thing around this time that year, but they would have been shown to be very wrong...

Lachlan

Sent from my iPhone