[pct-l] petzl e-lite

River Malcolm rivermary at centurylink.net
Thu Feb 4 12:16:14 CST 2016

I LOVE the e-lite. I carry two, use one inside the camp and use both together (one pointing more toward feet, one more ahead) for pre-dawn hiking. I also use the second as my standby in case one wears out. The batteries are great because so small and lightweight.

I am 68 and do not have the world’s best eyes, and don’t do long or difficult stretches in the dark. But for what I did do, the two beams of the two e-lites worked very well.

River