[pct-l] Headlamp

Luce Cruz lucecruz13 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 20:31:12 CST 2016

On Wed, Feb 3, 2016 at 3:04 PM, Ed Jarrett <edjarrett at msn.com> wrote:

> I use a Black Diamond ReVolt headlamp.  It is a bit heavier, but it is
> rechargeable.  I can use the same battery and cable I use for my phone and
> InReach to charge the headlamp.

And as an added benefit, the spot lamp brightness is easily adjusted. Good
for either walking or in tent duties, and the ability to use the red LEDs
can help preserve night vision if desired. For some, this item may seem a
bit heavy, but it has some nice features, and the ability to use
rechargeable batteries and standard "throw-away" AAAs is pretty helpful,
too. AAA lithiums are very light and take up very little room, and last a
long time.

--
Luce Cruz