[pct-l] Road 23 to Trout Lake, WA

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 16 18:22:07 CDT 2016

I'm not in LA where my guidebooks and maps are. So ,I can't remember the road number. On the main paved road to Trout Lake it was so easy to get a ride.  It took me minutes --I did not even get the time to wash the dirt from my face. At the store there's a phone list of local "friends to PCT hikers"to get a ride back to trail for a donation. Cheap rooms above the market. Great food at the gas station restaurant. One of my favorite trail towns
Marmot

Sent from my iPhone