[pct-l] Road 23 to Trout Lake, WA

Jeffrey Olson jjolson58 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 11:30:42 CDT 2016

I hitched into Trout Lake once from where the trail crosses paved Road
23 - not much traffic.  I camped fairly close and was on the road
early.  I walked halfway to Trout Lake before getting picked up.  There
was another hiker in the back of the pickup - Warner springs Monte...
this must have been 2005.

Jeff