[pct-l] Wrecked knee and packing

Ned Tibbits ned at mountaineducation.org
Mon Apr 18 15:09:42 CDT 2016

Hey, Mary!

I'm the same way! Some folks do well with single-compartment pack bags where
everything gets mixed together on the inside, but I like quick access to
particular things via top, side, and rear pockets. Maybe it’s a Kelty-thing,
I don't know...

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education, Inc.
www.mountaineducation.org
ned at mountaineducation.org

Mission:
"To minimize wilderness accidents, injury, and illness in order to maximize
wilderness enjoyment, safety, and personal growth, all through experiential
education and risk awareness training."