[pct-l] Information on Chris Sylvia in 2015 ?? /// Re: Pct-L Digest, Vol 100, Issue 14

Mel Tungate mel at tungate.com
Thu Apr 14 13:31:41 CDT 2016

At the time, I followed this as closely as one can by the internet.

A few days after the discovery, the home town police announced that they
were following local leads.  The only person who said where the hiker was
going was the roommate.  The search in the area around the gear was called
off shortly thereafter.

Nothing was ever found on the PCT, or the area around it.  As far as I know,
the case is still open as a missing person report.

Mel