[pct-l] Trustworthy Lancaster Hotels - Section F Hiker

Albach ralbach at austin.rr.com
Fri Apr 1 22:14:25 CDT 2016

Hi Folks,

A spot of advise sought - on April 16 I'll be flying into LAX and doing
all that wonderful jet-away metrolink magic with the goal of reaching
Cameron road early Sunday morning via the Kern 100 bus.

My "challenge" is that I have some travel kit that I'd like to not hike
with on my Section F trek and would like to think there is a hotel with
known patrons who would store my things until I return.

I might be able to make it to Tehachapi as well so a similar story could
be run there also.

Your inputs kindly solicited...

Thanks,

-Robert