[pct-l] Plantar Faciitis

Paint YW paintyourwagonhikes at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 17:17:11 CDT 2016

As usual, many good answers have been offered up for solutions to an issue
posed to the forum's body- in this case plantar faciitis.

For me, the problem is extremely flat feet- utterly without arch structure.
Exacerbating my issue is the fact that I have a detached tibial posterior
tendon affecting one foot quite drastically. An x-ray revealed that said
foot had such a broken down arch that there wasn't enough space to slip a #
2 yellow pencil between the bottom of my foot's bones, and the x-ray table
which I stood upon during the imaging procedure. So- for me, I need
appliances of some kind, and while supplements might help me in some manner
at the molecular level, they would fall short in physically lifting my
arches. That being said, others seem to respond well to the induction of
medicinal supplications. I wish it were so for me too. I'm glad someone
pointed out the old saw that one size doesn't fit all. No pun intended, or
was there?

Be the master of your fate, be the captain of your soul, but do not
hesitate, should the chance befall you, to be the slave of your heart.
~Robert Brault

Best regards,
Paint