[pct-l] That pesky Blankenship fire...

Rob Langsdorf sdscpcts at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 7 12:58:45 CDT 2015

I recall hiking through a fire in Sequoia NP years ago that had been burning for month and had only burned about 500 acres. The Park Service had put up a sign deeming it a control burn and let people backpack through it. But that was back in the days before some batch of lawyers made such things impossible.
       Rob