[pct-l] (no subject)

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Sun Nov 1 22:46:34 CST 2015

> Im from New Zealand and planning (or trying too) a couple of your very long
> hikes over your way late next year.

G'Day Wayne.

Welcome to the PCT-L

Hmmm, it is difficult, but not impossible to do multiple long trails
in the same year, since the lenght of a hiking season, and the time it
takes to complete a very long trail (pct, cdt at)  are similar.

Also, when is "late next year" as the seasons are not very forgiving

> Keen for any info on the PCT and talk to those who have perhaps done it
> before..

This is a good place to find many folks who have hiked the PCT

> I tend to also do most of my trips solo, however would love to hike with
> like minded people if any are willing to join me.

you will meet many friends on the trail and will see the same folks
often, even if you are hiking solo. The window of opportunity is
fairly short to hike the whole PCT, so hiking in "the herd" is more of
a problem than hiking alone

But no worries, she'll be right mate.