[pct-l] (no subject)

Wayne Monastra waynemonastra at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 17:39:26 CST 2015

HI

Im from New Zealand and planning (or trying too) a couple of your very long
hikes over your way late next year.

Keen for any info on the PCT and talk to those who have perhaps done it
before..

I have extensive hiking trips under my belt from this side of the world and
very much looking forward to hiking on your side of the world.

I tend to also do most of my trips solo, however would love to hike with
like minded people if any are willing to join me.

Keen to chat and very much look forward to hearing from you soon.

Warm regards

Wayne (AKA kiwipilgrimnz)