[pct-l] April 8th Start

Barry Teschlog tokencivilian at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 9 10:55:53 CDT 2015

Sid wrote:"Hello! I am starting April 8th on the PCT by my self. Looking to see if any body might want to start out for couple days....."

Reply:Sid - Based on the permit calendar on the PCTA site, you and 49 other people are starting on the 8th.  There will be 50 more starting each of the two days ahead of you (and 35 on the 5th).  And 50 more the day after....and each day after until at least April 28th.  You'll find someone to hike with who will have a similar plan as you do.