[pct-l] April 8th start

Sid Everton sid_everton at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 9 09:42:18 CDT 2015

Hello! I am starting April 8th on the PCT by my self. Looking to see if any body might want to start out for couple days, few hundred miles? Here is  kinda my plans, arrive in San Diego on bus from Jackson Hole WY on 4-7. I am planing on staying in El Cajon at the Super 8. It is close to bus line and continental breakfast. Take either 8:45 or the 11 something  bus to Campo. Walk to border. Hike 8-10 miles( not a UL racer) Next day make it to Lake Morena campground. Next day hike as far as possible, so the next day get to Mt Laguna early morning to take the rest of the day off and stay in motel? Maybe don't know for sure? Not going to have to be in a big hurry to start out. Have plenty of time to get to Sierra.
?? Sid    sid_everton at yahoo.com