[pct-l] PCTA Statement on Water Caches

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 2 16:59:53 CST 2015

What I thought was interesting were the water caches at water sources. To me Gate 3 makes sense.  Leaving gallons of water at Pioneer less sense and at the next source right along the hwy  Please do not imagine that anyone devalues the angels help. That sort of kindness is so overwhelming. I would just like to encourage people to imagine how they can use/develop their planning skills.
Marmot

Sent from my iPhone